Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm Better in 'Real Life'..........

Hey, girlfriends.........(I'd say 'guyfriends' - too, but I doubt my readers are men enjoying hearing about my "FAT" issues, my 'Fake $15.00 Walgreen Hair', my MAD CRUSH on Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, or the little black hairs growing out of my nipples).....
OK - just so you know, I'm having a freakin' fabulous time with all this blogging that I've been doing! I can hardly believe that I've got people who actually READ this 'shit'.......honestly, people ........................
So, I thought I'd better FILL YOU IN on a little about my blog:
1) First of all...........If you're looking for a place where you can 'learn something important', 'talk about serious issues' and/or 'better yourself''- this blog is NOT for you! I pretty much ONLY talk about ME! .....................helllloooooo...............thus the title - "My Life As Jenny".............(try to keep up, people)...........................sooooooooo....... unless you're seeking out new information to use against me in the future, if your planning on writing my biography or if you're considering stalking me.........you'd better look elsewhere!

2.) I tend to talk about a lot of stuff that IS NOT really important........(well, at least maybe not very important to YOU)..............but EVERYTHING I write on here IS important to ME.................remember? ............It's MY blog!

3.) I enjoy making fun of myself and I try to create a little humor............so IF your looking for a place for a 'quick read' and giggle..........then THIS IS the place for YOU! ...........- if you think I'm funny HERE, you should meet me in person...............I'm a WHOLE lot MORE AWESOME in Real Life! ....................Seriously!

4.) ........and finally............I started my own blog so that I could document all the funny stuff in my life............stories, blubs, quotes, and just RANDOM information regarding my life! I am not a writer and I'm not trying to be................I just wanted this to be like a diary of my life.............so that 'Someday', my kids and my family can look back on my blog and remember me!

So, enjoy...................

1 comment:

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!