Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Letters From Maximus!


OK, there's a couple of things that I need to get off of my chest:
1.) Blaming your farts on me.......Not Funny!
2.) Yelling at me for barking................I'm a frickin' dog, you moron!
3.) Do you actually believe the stupid cat isn't all over your stuff when you're gone. Haven't you noticed that your toothbrush smells a little like "cat butt?"
4.) Dog Sweaters? Have you noticed I have fur, you idiot?
5.) How you act disgusted when I lick myself........we both know you're just jealous you can't do the same thing!
6) Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check things out.............who's walk is this anyway?
There, now that I've gotten that off my chest.......try to get a grip!
........................... your dog, Max
Photo of Maximus 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!