Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Want to look like Barbie!



My friends and I were chatting the other day, talking about growing old, putting on weight, getting saggy and wrinkly all over, and letting ourselves go with age. We were thinking of people who we want to look like. We were playing the “I would love to have _____________ body!” or “I want to look like _________________!”

Eva Longoria’s name came up. Faith Hills name came up. Carrie Underwoods name came up, along with Angelina Jolie (as her Tomb Raider character, of course.)

Well, I decided that I want to look like a “Barbie Doll!” (Yes, I know...... I know………. I’m setting myself up for an unrealistic expectation! But a girl can dream!)

I want to be Barbie!

I want to have long flowing platinum blond hair, long thin legs, perfect perky breasts, a flawless complexion, a tiny waist, an “ass-to-die-for” and I want to walk around all day in a bathing suit!

Who wouldn’t want to be Barbie? She’s got it all! …………….The Dream House, the Pink Corvette, lots of stylish clothes, she’s always in stilettos, always up on the latest trends and she has lots of good looking fashionable friends always hanging around her.

She lost all of her weight after having babies and her friend Skipper is always around to baby-sit………….not to mention she has a hunky blond boyfriend, named Ken! (And I’ve heard GI Joe is always trying to get her number, because he wants to go out with her, too!)

Well, to make a long story short………………Not Gonna Happen!

Here’s the realistic picture of what I'd look like as Barbie! .........................……….I’m gonna look like the “Barbie Got Old” version, or the “Barbie Got Fat” version or the “Barbie Let Herself Go” version of the doll.
Kinda like this……………..

I’ll be the Barbie that’s sitting around doing nothing, on my computer, eating Cheeseburgers and French Fries, drinking Beer and having completely put on too much weight! Yeah, that's me!
Photo courtesy of the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!