Thursday, January 28, 2010

What the Heck, Creepy Guy!?



Dear "creepy-weird-guy standing on the corner":

I pass you every morning on the way to work and I cannot tell a lie...............you seriously FREAK-ME-OUT!

The first time I saw you………….. I did a ‘double-take’ and almost got in an accident while you just stood there scaring the shit out of me! I though you were “Michael Myers” hunting down your next victim.

On the second day I saw you; I slowed down and drove past you ever so slowly (with my windows up, caution at hand and my little purse size jack knife ready) so that I could get a better look at you. (Are you sure you're not the scary maniacal killer from "I know what you did last summer?)

You stand there ever-so-quietly in a yard…………… across from the school ………………facing the students. And I have to wonder, do you scare the children as much as you scare me? Do they watch you in horror behind the windows of their classrooms? Do they have nightmares about you coming to life at night and gutting them while they sleep?

I have visions of stopping the car, getting out and walking up to you to get a closer look and maybe a better picture ………………………..but I just know you’ll come alive, look at me with those eyeless sockets and hideously deformed face………… pull out your machete and kill me dead right there on the spot. Or maybe you’ll just laugh your evil, sinister laugh and decide to stalk me instead, making it a game of terrifying me on a daily basis, whenever I look over my shoulder!

After closer examination, I do realize WHY you were chosen to adorn the front yard of your maker…......…(you hold a sign that reads "Private Property")……………….and I can’t imagine a better way of keeping kids out of your yard……………….you’re one creepy looking dude!
Actual photos taken by non other than Jenny Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!