Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What a lovely day in my neighborhood


My upstairs bathroom is being gutted and there’s a very thick layer of ‘lovely’drywall dust all over my entire house……………I’ve drank too much coffee this morning and I can’t count the number of times I’ve peed already………………..I think I’m gonna go on the ‘green bean diet’…………I miss my kids ………………. I’m having an awesome ‘hair-day’ today (even WITHOUT my “Fake - $15.00 - Wal-Mart hair”) my hair looks fabulous……………….. tomorrow is my good friend – Chris’s birthday (she turns 40)……………. I've still got my witch-wart....................I’ve got mice running all over in my garage……..my husband says my car still smells like ‘dirty ass’………I’m completely freezing in my tiny little work cubicle due to this wonderful Michigan weather…………….I wanna throw a St. Patricks day party (but realistically - probably won’t)………… I’m going out to eat tonight with my friends – Bob and T………….. I can’t wait for Christmas to get here…………… my basement smells like dog piss thanks to my spoiled-rotten-little-frickin’ dog………….I’ve got a buzz goin’ on - due to my vivarin (my new-happy-pill of choice these days)…………. my lips are chapped………… someone keeps calling me at work and hanging up…………… I still can’t find my coyote ugly butt-less chaps (which is beginning to piss me off)………….I just realized that it smells like rotten fruit in my office………….I didn’t eat any breakfast today and I’m not even hungry (thank you, vivarin)…………. my eyebrows desperately need plucked (I’m workin’ on a ‘unibrow’)………………. today is my boss’s birthday (I think he’s 45)…………….I just sneezed and peed myself…………………I’m still fat (surprise) ………………and I’m growing impatient waiting for Spring!

Aren’t you glad you asked?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!