Thursday, January 21, 2010

OMGOSH! I married Chewbacca!

OK, here it is girls……………………I am married to a man whose friends call him Chewbacca. (I’m so proud!) There is no lying about it…….the mans got hair! And lots of it! I've married a hairy ape, so it seems!

And I admit that I’m forgetful, but I don’t really remember him having all this hair when I married him………….what’s up with that! It’s like sleeping with a big furry beast…………..I mean, where’d all the hair come from? He's got hair coming out of everywhere..................(Like I should talk………….I’m the one who’s got whiskers growing out of my chin and hair growing out of my nipples, remember?)

He tells me that all this hair is coming from the medication that he takes for his allergies. (And he didn’t have allergies when I married him…..but that’s another post, altogether!)

It seems that in the last 4 years, he’s developed black, hairy patches on his back in certain places……..not all over...................... just patches in areas of his upper and lower back! And I mean BIG hairy patches! HHEELLLLOOOOOO……………..Yuck, already!



(Actually, it doesn’t bother me TOO much, because I love him, right?).....................but I do make a point to laugh at him on occasion!

We actually went to a pool party last summer and he shaved his chest to look like the scene from ’40 year old virgin’ getting his chest waxed! Hilarious!



And what’s up with the hair all over his butt! (TMI!) (I really didn’t see that comin’ after all these years………..) Well, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, right? …………………a little shaving here ……a little shaving there and “SHA-BAM”………problem gone!

I mean really………….what’s the difference from me shaving my armpits, legs and doing some touching up in my……………… well……..you know! (Again: TMI!)

After I shave his back and butt for him, he’s good as new, right? No one is the wiser! …………….

(Accept, now I’ve broadcasted his little hairy problem all over my blog for the whole world to know! Oops!)


Well you know me………. I have this nasty habit of talking too much!

He’s gonna kill me! (And THAT'S where those sexual favors come in, ladies!) wink - wink
Photo - Universal Pictures, Steve Carell in "40 year old virgin"

1 comment:

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!