Friday, January 15, 2010

Just some Friday Ramblings...........


It’s Friday (my favorite day of the week) and I’m feeling wonderful. I have a new hairdo and the vivarin’s kickin’ in, girlfriends………….

Generally, I’m always in a good mood on Fridays! Maybe it has something to do with “3 o’clock - Sparks time!” ……………and speaking of energy, I’ve decided to stay away from the energy drinks for a while! It has just come to my attention how much SUGAR is in a can of one of these. (Heeelllllooooo………. I’m just now figuring this out? ……….Yes, I’m an idiot!) Maybe that’s why I’m not losing any weight! If I count up all the sugar that I’ve been consuming in the last few months! A lot of good its doing me - eating all these salads, when I wash them down with a Red Bull, right?......................am I really this stupid? Apparently I am!

Typically, I drink an average of two of these things a day………..either Red Bull or Amp.
(…….. I like Red Bull better, but Amp is cheaper!)

I pride myself that I’m not a “soda drinker”……….. I very seldom drink a pop! ..............But let’s see ……….aren‘t I defeating the purpose - by drinking energy drinks, since they’re basically the same thing as soda……….. but with more sugar......... and more energy……………it’s sort of like Mt Dew amplified about 10 times, right? So I’m only kidding myself by telling people that I don’t drink ‘Pop!’ Because in place of soda, I'm drinking Red Bull…………….oh, and that’s healthy………… and better for me! ......NOT!

So I’ve made it my personal mission to stay away from Red Bull and Amp for a little while! And that’s where the ‘vivarin’ comes in! It’s my little “happy pill” of choice right now! It’s everything I need in a pill! It gives me energy! It curbs my hunger (hhheellllooooooo.......... huge plus!) It puts me in a good mood (………..who needs Prozac, when I can take this!) And it is sold over the counter - available at your nearest Wal-Mart or Walgreen’s! (How can this be legal!)

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah……..I know………this really can’t be healthy. But drinking energy drinks all of the time isn’t too healthy either, right! And eating an entire box of Oreos in one sitting isn’t too healthy for me either! And if you know me at all, you should know I don’t always use my head when it comes to some things!

So, we’re going to try this little magic pill for awhile! We’ll see how it goes and I’ll report back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!