Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sorry people, but "I HATE CROCS!"


OK............it needs to be said: I HATE CROCS!
I don't care that they're comfortable.
I don't care that they're inexpensive and easy.
I don't care that they come in a multiple of colors.
I don't care that everyone else is wearing them.
I just hate them!
For you people who decide to wear these things............ "don't think you DON'T look ridiculous!".........because YOU DO!
But, never fear, my fellow friends and family..............if you decide to adorn your feet with these colorful plastic "wanna-be shoes" ..............I WILL make a promise that I won't 'be-friend' you or 'disown' you.................(you are who you are, after all............. and you can wear whatever you want.................it's apparent that I don't hang with you because of your fashion sense!)...................... but don't think I won't comment on your ridiculous plastic shoes and don't think I won't double over in laughter...................... (And I'll try not to pee my pants!)
Obviously you must not care that you look like a fool, when sporting these things................but I promise I won't judge!
I did find this cool website with some fun attire!
So go to http://ihatecrocs.spreadshirt.com/ for some fun stuff!
And remember: "Friends don't let friends wear Crocs!"
Photo courtesy of the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!