Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No More Resolutions.........just stuff to do.........


The New Year is here and I’m not going to fool myself into thinking that I will actually carry out a New Years resolution! For the past 5 years, I’ve promised to lose weight, save money, get healthy, become more active, volunteer my time, exercise, get fit, and the list goes on………….

So with that in mind, instead of making any New Years promises to myself that I know (from past experience) that I won’t keep, I’m simply going to make a list of things that I pretty much know I can make happen in 2010! So here goes………..

1.) Buy a ‘vacation cabin’ in my hometown, Lake City, MI. …………(Rob and I made an offer and are supposed to be closing on our dream cabin in Lake City this week, so I’ve already accomplished this one…..So the years off to a good start, right?)

2.) Get a tattoo (the Chinese symbol for ‘believe’ on the back of my neck) This years the year that I get my tattoo…………. I just know it is!

3.) Add at least 3 more bottles of Tequila to my collection. (This one will be easy!)

4.) Attend a party and before the night is over - parade around in my ‘coyote-ugly butt-less chaps!’

5.) Try to post on my “my life as jenny” blog at least 3 times weekly.

6.) Have a garage sale and get rid of all the useless memorabilia and stacks of junk that have accumulated around my house in the last few years.

7.) Have a family picture - professionally taken.

8.) Get rid of all the clothes hanging in my closet “that don’t fit!” (Face it Jenny…………quit kidding yourself………they’re never going to fit! And if by chance I do lose weight, I’ll just buy NEW stuff!)

9.) Make an appointment with the dermatologist to have my ‘witch-wart’ looked at…………(you know, the weird colored splotch that’s been growing on my cheek since November…….. that won’t go away.)

10.) Join “Dwayne Johnson - (AKA: The Rock’s) Fan Site!

This is just a few that I can think of right now.........I'll add to my list as the year goes on!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!