Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Friday!

In addition to this blog, I actually have another blog about diet and exercise, working out and getting fit! (.............yes............... I know - you're all asking yourselves what I'M doing with a diet and fitness blog - what with me being so unhealthy, overweight and seriously inactive and not motivated these days)......................WELL..........this second blog of mine is just a small 'private' blog that I - along with 3 of my girlfriends - use to motivate ourselves, post comments, diet and fitness tips and acheivements.............. (As you can see, it's really working for me, isn't it!)...................The 4 of us took time off over the holidays from diet and fitness blogging (we thought really - what would be the point anyway - since we all planned on drinking and eating straight through December).........but now that the holidays are long since over, we've decided to get back into the swing of things (at least I have............so I thought) and maybe start motivating each other again.

The following is a post from my other blog - this morning:


OK, I seriously suck (already) ............. (surprise!)...........and it's only been 1 day. Don't ask me where Thursday, 2/4/2010 went - cause obviously - I didn't bother posting! (You guys shouldn't be depending on me anyway .......you have ment me, right? You know my track record...............) And don't even make me tell you how my Thursday went! I don't know what happened since my post on Wednesday (when I was all pumped up and ready to get fit and fabulous) ......................but obviously something happened between Wednesday afternoon and Friday morning that got me losing my motivation ....................(I'm pathetic!)..................... (You guys should know by now that I'm all talk, most of the time, anyway!) .....................oh well.........it's a new day, right?


So now it's Friday ..................and I'm actually doing not too bad today (so far, anyway, but it's only 10:30AM........give me time, I'm sure I'll 'F_ _K' (shhhh....don't say the "F" word) it up before the day is over!)..................So far today: Green Tea w/ Honey - (my new drink of choice today) and eating apples.................. (plus a vivarin, of course) Question: How many Vivarin can a person take a day, by the way?


NOTE: Green Tea is my new drink of choice at the moment.............that I've decided I'm gonna start drinking instead of red bull, coffee and crystal light from now on .........................(I just decided this morning, by the way!)...........we'll have to see how long this is gonna last..........................last month it was the tomato juice and we all know how long that lasted ..........(I ended up throwing out my 1/2 drank bottle of moldy tomato juice that was hidden in the back of my refridgerator, because I lost interest after 2 days!) Next time I get in a tomato juice kick, I'm adding Vodka and a pickle.........that's sure to hold my interest longer than 2 days! (How's would Green Tea be with Vodka, by the way?)

BUT it's the weekend (Strike one!)..................and we all know what happens on the weekend, don't we!? ................Let's see, I do have bean bags (thank God it's not 'shot day')..........I'm sure Rob and I will eat out (we always do on the weekends - uh....strike 2)........And it's also Superbowl Sunday (now I have 3 strikes against me this weekend..............great!....................)......and my guess is that I'm gonna be munchin' on fat greasy food all day Sunday, drinking numerous cans of beer, sipping on fu-fu tropical drinks, and downing various shots of Tequila!"..............(......listen, girls....................you should know by now - you can't expect too much out of me anyway...........why am I charge of this 'diet and fitness' blog anyway? Am I really the role model that you want in your lives?............).............."So I'm officially declaring the start of this years 'get fit and thin' lifestyle on Monday, February 8th".......................(I can do that, cause I'm the president of the club, remember?)

Jenny (Club President)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!