Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Letter From Jenny.................



Sometimes I get so caught up in the "blogging buzz" .............telling stories about the funny things in my life and trying to keep you all laughing, that I forget what's important in my life.


My good friend, Judi, has always told me that I 'tell too much' and that some things are better off being 'kept secret'! If you read my blog regularly, you know that I make my life an open book. I rarely get embarrassed. I don't lie. I tell it like it is............ I don't hold back! (for example, I'm sure you all know - by now - that I have little black hairs growing on my nipples and how I have an incontinence problem!) Big deal....who really cares.........we've all got our problems, right?


I'm 43 years old, and lets face it..........my 'hottness' days are over! I'll never be the 'young, hot-130 pound-babe' again and I'm OK with that! (Not that I couldn't be, but I'd rather eat Cheeseburgers, remember?)


I'd rather make fun of myself, even if it makes myself look like a fool........(I'd rather be known as the 'fun one', the one people invite to their parties, the one that makes you laugh and have fun.)


One of the nicest compliments that I ever recieved was from my good friends, Heather and Jason. We were playing a game and one of the questions was: "What is the most attractive trait about your friend, Jenny?" Taking the risk that I wouldn't be offended with their answers, they both replied, 'her personality'! (...........and I was happy with that answer....I considered it one of the best compliments I've ever gotten!)


I like to drink alcohol, (but I'm not an alcoholic!) I swear accasionally, (....but not terribly.) And I don't think this makes me a bad person! Sometimes I get carried away with my drinking stories, sometimes I may get a little too personal, or tell a little too much........and sometimes I swear, (simply because I think it makes for a better story).............but, I'm truly a good person.


I've become such a better person than who I was 10 years ago. I've made a million mistakes on my journey to 43, but I've also learned things, and I know the difference between right and wrong. I know that family is the most important thing in my life, along with God! I know that having good friends is a blessing. I know that staying positive and up-beat is the key to staying happy!


I am truly blessed. My life is wonderful. I love my husband and children more than they could ever possibly know. I believe in God. And I am truly thankful for my life!



I believe in the sun even if it isn't shining. I believe in love even when I am alone. I believe in God even when He is silent. author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!