Monday, February 1, 2010

Todays rundown................

........I ate 2 boiled eggs for breakfast this morning.........................dropped my comb in the toilet......................I almost hit a dog on the way to work...........I got a taste of road rage while behind a orange-beat-up-truck going 40 miles an hour..................I put a customer on hold, then forget that I put them on hold ................listened to my "Chris Daughtry-youtube-playlist' over and over and over again at work today..................had an awesome 'hair day' today..............I turned in my winning instant lottery ticket for a big $2.00...........talked to my son on the phone.......decided that it's time to buy a new pair of tennis shoes (the ones I have make my feet stink)............................I forgot to go to the post office this morning to mail my package..........I broke a fingernail................decided that I'm kinda sick of Chris Daughtry now...................I put a whole block of Velveeta cheese in my homemade macaroni and cheese.............made a cocktail (tequila, triple sec, and grape juice).................stubbed my toe on the side of the couch...................I chewed the skin off my thumbs and now they're raw..............I made way too much homemade macaroni and cheese............I decided it's time to change my name on my social security card....................I did the dishes.................decided that I've got a crush on 'Ving Rhames'..........I ate too much homemade macaroni and cheese.............................................watched till death reruns............................painted my fingernails...................watched 2 and 1/2 men reruns.....(realized what a dork 'Allen' is)....................took a shower.......and thanked God for giving me such a wonderful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!