Saturday, March 27, 2010

I have Maggots in my Mouth and NO - I didn't sleep with Tiger!

Random little things I need to get off my chest today……



WHAT - THE - FREAK - is up with my DREAMS lately? ................................here I am - just about ready to kiss 'Dwayne' ................you know?..........my boyfriend?............The Rock?............Dwayne Johnson?................just about to kiss Dwayne ........(........cause' you know how he's HOT for me and wants me in a BAD way)...........well......... we're about to have a major 'make-out' session (in my dream)......(which would probably involve 'French Kissing' and other GOOD stuff............)..............(Dwayne and me)...........and MAGGOTS and WORMS start falling out of my NOSE and MOUTH ..........helllooooooo................................. (well I'm certainly NOT going to kiss him NOW)........................ DAMMIT!……………(what a waste of a good dream).............…who dreams this kind of SH_T?............................ apparently, I have issues!

AND..........While other bloggers think it’s absolutely necessary to post EVERY day ............I am simply NOT one of them! ………I CAN’T do it! ……….. So don’t expect it! …………….…………just deal with it!

AND..........can someone please tell 'Lady Gaga' to put some D_MN clothes on.................

AND..............Is it just me?........................can someone explain to me HOW THE FREAK did 'Taylor Hicks' WIN the fifth season of American Idol? (.................so he can play the harmonica and clap his hands............)...........................What the Hell!?...........................



AND.........................I ABSOLUTELY HATE being on my PERIOD right now! …………….walking around all day with a ‘Canoe’ between my legs and/ or a ‘Popsicle’ up my “WHO-HA”…. SUCKS! (.........need I say more?......................)



AND......................................... I DIDN'T sleep with Tiger!

Photo of "THE ROCK" taken from the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Ewwww, maggots and worms?? Gross!! Its too bad, cause Im sure he's a great dream kisser! =)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!