Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It Could Happen...................

Things that COULD happen to me today:



I COULD find a secret staircase behind a bookcase in my living room which leads to a secret room where I find a magic lamp in which a genie appears and grants me three wishes............


OR................I COULD be savagely attacked by a rabid coyote while walking out to my mailbox to get the mail...........

OR...........I COULD be one of those women who DOESN'T know she's been pregnant the last 8-9 months and I COULD all of a sudden give birth while sitting on the toilet trying to take a poop..........

OR.......I COULD get stabbed in the eye with a fork by an escaped convict named 'Franco' who I pick up hitchhiking on my way to work this morning

..................hellllooooooo...................IT could happen.........................
Photo courtesy of the Internet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!