Saturday, April 17, 2010

Do I Look Fat?


The following is a conversation between my brother and myself, only a couple of years ago. I'm actually at my parents house and HairyMan and I are getting ready to go out with some old friends. My younger brother happens to be at my parents house, too.
I'm standing in the hallway - curling, fluffing, teasing, and spraying my hair...trying to make myself beautiful........ (which normally takes me a long time, mind you.)
OK....I think I'm ready.......I enter the living room..............I turn to my brother................who's sitting in the living room ..........I do a little twirl and swing my hair.....and I say, "Mark.....what's my hair look like? Does it make me look fat?"
Mark looks at me.....sizes me up and down.....fawns a giggle...............and replies, "Jen, it's not your hair that makes you look fat! It's your stomach that makes you look fat!"
True story!
................and I hate my brother!
Photo courtesy of the internet

1 comment:

  1. Bwahaha! I would never ask any of my family members a question like that!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!