Friday, April 16, 2010

The Sprinkler System 'Sucks', the "Jerry Springer Show" and what's the Freak up with Heidi Fleiss?

OK..........I'm just sitting here thinking today..........(try to keep up with my randomness, people)....

First of all......the sprinkler system at our office where I work is so 'Fricked up'....it comes on ALL OF THE TIME............ (needless to say, my bosses lawn looks spectacular.............greenest yard in town.............)........like for instance -right now- looking out the windows, from my desk - the sprinklers are ON - and it's RAINING outside ...........(this really drives me nuts, by the way)..................in fact one of the sprinklers is set up to spray the driveway......(not really sure why)................AND.......... on my way into the office - walking up the sidewalk this morning.........what happens?............the sprinklers come on................and start spraying me.......on the sidewalk........................(doing a total number on my hair, I might add!..............) So basically it's either the rabid birds or the watering system that's got it out for me each morning of my life.............(does anyone else have these problems?).....................(..oh, and, those DAMN "Garden Gnomes!")


AND.............................has anyone watched 'Sober House w/Dr Drew' lately? Is it just me or is Heidi Fleiss an absolute freak? (...I'm just sayin'.................)


................AND...........HairyMan and I are into watching "Jerry Springer" now.........(yes, really....I'm serious) ........... if you people think YOU have problems...................just watch one episode of 'Jerry Springer!' We watch it because it's soooo freakin' funny........................where do they find these people, anyway............................most of them don't have teeth.......and if they aren't sportin' 'mullets'.....their probably 'bald, inbred, transvestite strippers' or '400 pound women wearing tube tops with spandex'....................(hopefully I'm not affending anyone, by the way).....................oh wait..... I got it..........most of them probably came from my friend, 'City Girl's', neighborhood over at "Mudflap Bubba's".............(...by the way, if you haven't been to 'Mudflap Bubba's' site, go check her out at http://mudflapbubbas.blogspot.com/ ..............she's one funny chick...................if you think I'm funny - you're gonna love her!)

Oh, and since 'HairyMan' and me are into Jerry Springer now........we're planning our next vacation around a trip to Connecticut ..........so we can go to a LIVE taping of the "Jerry Springer Show!" ...................'Jerry'...........'Jerry'..............'Jerry'..................'Jerry'................

AND........speaking of "Heidi's".....I know 'Heidi Montag' is 'Hot' and all right now with her new artificial look that she's got goin' on........(she's 23 years old for gosh sakes)..........but I just watched her doing an interview............and the girl has ISSUES! Someone needs to tell her it's not all about Heidi....................It's all about ME!......................hellllloooooooooooooooo.......

Anyway...........so the speakers broke on my computer at work a few days ago .............. so I CAN'T listen to my 'YouTube' list on the Internet right now. And that's got me a little agitated, because I work better with music on in the background around this joint!
Photo courtesy of the Jerry Springer Show.

2 comments:

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!