Monday, April 26, 2010

It Could Happen Monday!

It could happen........

I could wake up tomorrow morning, and realize that I have a split personality.....


.....the I've been living a double life...................I could find out that my name is ‘Jenny’ by day..........and 'Luwanda' by night ....................... and that (as Luwanda) I'm the mistress of a mob boss who I happened to meet while stripping at a night club named 'Sammy's Stripper Joint & Cheeseburger Palace'................and I've NOT ONLY been stripping at night, (as a topless cowgirl and wearing my 'coyote ugly butt-less chaps').....but Sammy has been paying me in Cheeseburgers! .........(that would explain why I've gained all this weight)..............because I've been eating all my profits at night (while leading my double life as a topless cowgirl stripper!)

Hey...........it could happen!
Photo courtesy of the Internet

3 comments:

  1. What's wrong with you? :-) Perhaps this stripper met a "big spender" that she sang to...but doesn't remember...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie: Glad I got a giggle out of you! Thanks!

    Anonymous: I know who you are.....and you should've been there. Me singing "Hey, Big Spender" in a bar full of red-necks must have been a sight! :):)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!