Friday, May 28, 2010

Sunflower Seeds and Dirty *SS!

All of a sudden, I’m seriously addicted to sunflower seeds!  Having never really ate them before, I was introduced to them 2 weeks ago, and I haven’t stopped eating them since…....… I’m really into sucking all the salt off them, then trying to open the little suckers up to find the little treasure hiding inside...................... Altho, now I’ve gotten a sliver lodged in my gum and I almost choked to death on a sharp outer shell that I accidentally swallowed.


HairyMan told me that my car smelled like ‘dirty ass’ AGAIN…………what the freak is up with that? What’s he think I do? Get in there naked and rub my dirty butt all over the upholstery and dash? ……….seriously……..enough all ready with the ‘dirty ass’ comments, please!

3 comments:

  1. hehe, I loved the way you made, "sucking the salt off and getting to the little hidden treasure" just sound so, ummm, nasty :)

    And I would be asking hairyman if he is going around sniffing ass alot. because, ummm, yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Jessica and I'm a seedaholic. It's been three hours since my last hit of salt.

    I think you need to get one of those gag butt things and hang it from your passenger seat. Next time Hairy Man gets in he can really get the full effect.
    Throw a few flowers in for comic relief.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dazee: I think it's safe to say "You Get Me".....I think both our minds think alike! I'm asking myself "What is HairyMans obsession with dirty butts and my car!" :):)

    Jessica: I love Salt, but I'm trying to stay away from it, due to my cholesterol....altho, now that I've discovered Sunflower seeds it hasn't been easy.

    I think HairyMan is laying off the 'dirty *ss' comments for a while, since I told him that he's a big discussion on my blog now......

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!