Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thank You, Thank You!

I've noticed that I have a few NEW followers to my blog that have joined quite recently...................  SO......I thought I'd let you in on a little about me and my blog :

1.)  First of all, a big THANK YOU to everyone who decides to follow me.......... I really do appreciate the ATTENTION (.........because I LOVE to be the center of attention, in case you haven't quite picked up on that yet................................try to keep up, will you?)   

The fact that YOU find me funny and want to stick around to get to know me and keep in touch is quite flattering!  (I get all bubbly inside just thinking about it!  ............... Really I do! ................. In fact I almost peed myself just now!)

2.)  Being a part-time blogger makes it hard for me to post daily, and I sometimes find it difficult to check my messages on a daily basis.............BUT................."I PROMISE" to ALWAYS reply back - if you decide to comment on my blog!  (................either on the SAME post or to you personally, when I come snooping around YOUR blog!)

3.)  You'll find that some of my posts are better than others................hellllloooooooo...........isn't that the same with EVERY blog?   (Those of you who have been around a while should know that you JUST CAN'T expect TOO MUCH out of me!)

4.)  You'll see that my posts are ALWAYS about ME!   (......seriously........if you've been paying attention at all, the 'name of my blog ' should've given THAT away first thing............helllllloooooooooo........)  

5.)  My blog is meant to be funny!  And my goal is to make you 'giggle' once in awhile!  (.......so it wouldn't hurt you a little to humor me once in awhile, OK.......................so keep that in mind.......) 

6.)  I will NEVER mean to offend anyone!   I'm just a 40-something woman trying to KEEP UP with 'growing old' and you'll certainly learn a lot about me, if you stick around! 

 Again........I just wanted to say thank you to you all who have decided to 'be-friend me' in this big world of blogging!  You all make me very happy!  (........and I'm a heck of a lot more easy to get along with when I'm happy!     You'll have to trust me!) 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Dazee and Bipolar........I'm so glad that you found me - because it's girlfriends like you that keep me going on here! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are always good for a laugh, girl!! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!