Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Got An Award....(Do you know how cool I am?)





I'm sooooooo excited, girlfriends!  One of my new friends nominated me for an award today!   Marty over at 'Barefoot and Ponytailed' thinks I'm cool!  (.............well, Duh......hellllooooo......)  You can go check out her blog at http://oneclutteredbrain.blogspot.com/  She's a real cool lady, too...........just like ME!  

So a SPECIAL  WHoop!  WhooP!  Goes out to MARTY today!  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!   So now I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and nominate a few of my favorite bloggers who I feel deserve to be recognized!  So here goes..................
~ABOUT ME ~
1.) I LOVE being the center of attention(........so today it's ALL ABOUT ME and MY AWARD, People!)
2.) I love 'Cheeseburgers'........ (.......probably the reason why I'm Fat!)
3.) I make a habit of hanging out with my UGLY friends, to make myself look better!  (..........you think I'm joking!  HA!)
4.) This Saturday, July 31, 2010 will mark 'one year' that I've been blogging...........so........happy anniversary to me!
5.) I have 'flying monkeys' that at times I let loose to reek havoc on a.) stupid people, OR b.) random bitches who piss me off!  (..........again.........you think I'm joking, don't you  ?)
6.) I LOVE to Dance!  and I know how to do the 'Thriller Dance'  (.........and I have NO problem getting up in public places - like packed bars and wedding receptions - and making a fool out of myself while I attempt to remember all of the moves............)    .....cause this is Thrilllllerrrrrrrr, Thillller night.....and no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike............
7.) I have serious issues about 'Garden Gnomes'! 

Now.........here's a couple ladies that are pretty awesome! (........I mean....not as awesome as me, of course.......but pretty cool, nontheless!........)  So go check them out...........because I'm extending this award to them!    
        
 I.)Go visit Angie at http://www.likeshessomebody.com/

II,) there's one funny lady at http://oneclutteredbrain.blogspot.com/
AND
III.)  you've just gotta check out this Cashier at http://confessionsofcashier.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jenny, and congrats on your 1 year blogging anniversary! That is so exciting! I'm still wondering where to get some of those flying monkeys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I sometimes tell my kids they can have something that I don't want them to have "when monkeys fly out of my butt"....still hasn't happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! And you've been blogging for about a year?
    CONGRATS!!
    YAY!
    YAY!
    PART-TAY in DA HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!