Sunday, January 2, 2011

Spoiled Milk, Telemarketers, and Body Odor, OH MY!

10 Things I hate right now.........

1.) My teeth scraping against the wooden stick of a Popsicle
2.) Spoiled Milk (........when you DIDN'T know it was spoiled..........)
3.) Trying to write with a dull pencil  (.....don't we own a freakin' pencil sharpener in this house?.....)
4.) Having to return something to the store
5.) The little black hairs that grow out of my chin  (........what the H*LL?...........did I accidentally take some steroids or something.......)
6.) Telemarketers (.... no, I'm not interested in getting a free carpet cleaning when you call me at 9:00PM at night.....)
7.) Garden Gnomes.........(......hellllloooo........that's a given!)
8.) Rude People (.......hey, sorry your life sucks, but try being nice to me....) 
9.) Body Odor (....seriously .............can't you smell yourself, dude?)
10.) Cleaning up 'Dog-Vomit'  (......don't even ask..........)

4 comments:

  1. oh the chin hairs! i spend so much time in front of the 50x mirror plucking them ... and the next day... what the hell...there are more? how can that be? and they grow in some very odd places too.... damn.... i would do the whole wax thing but i'm afraid of the rash...how cute... "um, sherri... what are all those red bumps all over your face and neck?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eugh! I've hated number one since I was eight years old, and had no air conditioning at my grandmother's house. I can't even think about it without getting goosebumps and shivering! It makes my teeth ache.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri.....DAMN Chin Hairs....I've decided that I'm just gonna start SHAVING my face! DAILY! That oughta fix the problem.........you think?

    Mortimer: Oh My gosh.....wooden sticks and fingernails down a chalkboard....(I'm grinding my teeth as we speak.) Nothing worse than that....am I right?

    Hey, thanks for stopping by again, girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my #9 goes without saying and #10 for me is kid vomit - absolutely will not do it. And the funny thing is, I can count on one hand how many times my 4 kids have thrown up (knock on wood). Hubby's always been there. WHEW!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!