Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Just a little Tuesday 'Randomness'.....




You know how I lost 21 pounds a month or two ago and I was feeling high on life and thinking my SH*T don't stink?   ...............well I've gained about most of it back........(...yes, I'm a loser with no willpower!)................(...HEY............SORRY............. but the thought of giving up Cheeseburgers and Vodka makes me nauseous...........I'm just sayin'!)



I read somewhere that there are more chickens in the world than people!?    There are 45 thousand chickens per person..................so that makes around 2902500000000000 chickens in the world........    (....HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY KNOW THAT?.............. Did someone count them all?)   (........I think someone has WAY TOO MUCH time on their hands!).........(...and another thing.........WHO THE FREAK CARES ANYWAY!) 



I absolutely LOVE the sitcom: 'The New Adventures of Old Christine'.......Julia Louis-Dreyfus is freakin' hilarious!  In fact -  if my life was a sitcom - it would be this one!    You know how I have a number of neuroses?..........and I have feelings of inadequacy?.......and how I am highly self-centered and self-obsessed? ...and how I like to talk about other people behind their backs?.....and how everything is always 'ALL ABOUT ME'?...........(.....in fact,.the only difference between Old Christine and me is that I'm married...........and I'm not a slut!)








6 comments:

  1. Congrats on not learning anything but passing anyway. :)

    ummm, chickens. I can see how that would be but they must be roaming around africa or something. yike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dazee....I'm just happy I passed the class (thank God for open book tests)..yeah, and the chicken thing has got me puzzled! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, you always make me laugh! Congrats on your fantastic grade! Wanna tutor me? Doesn't matter if you don't understand this subject matter, it seemed to have worked pretty well for you the first time.
    As for the chicken fun-fact, well, it made me crave a chicken sandwich. Is that wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on yuour high grade, kudos to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea there was a chicken census.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra: HA! And Thanks! ....and I'm into 'chicken salad' myself! (I guess we shouldn't feel badly for eating chicken now, since there's so many of those little suckers walking around, right?)

    Toyin O.......Thanks! I'm the bomb, aren't I? (...didn't actually learn anything, but Hey!) :):)

    Mami: Isn't that weird about chickens and how many there are in the world? See, when you visit me....it's a learning experience! :):)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!