Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jenny's 'Coyote Ugly Butt-Less Chaps'....

If you know me at all, you know that I have this 'on-going fasination' ...(OBSESSIVE ANAL FASCINATION....)....with
my 'Coyote Ugly Butt-less Chaps!'

I've had several people ask me the following question:
"Aren't ALL chaps butt-less?"
My response is as follows:
"Why YES, ALL chaps are butt-less...........
but I SERIOUSLY REALLY LIKE saying 'Butt-less Chaps' so that's what I say!"  

And I've had several ladies approach me and want to know WHERE I got my "Coyote Ugly Butt-less Chaps".......well, I didn't BUY them.........I MADE THEM (....YES - I am THAT talented, people!)

Actually I stole the idea from Brooke Hogan.......

(photo of Brooke Hogan in her 'butt-less chaps' taken from the internett)

Altho I have a little more 'Class' than Brooke Hogan.............

and I'll admit that 'MY ASS' looks BETTER in them then Brooke Hogans....

......I'm just sayin'..........

..........sooooooooooooooo..............
You want my 'Secret Pattern?'

Well, here goes...........

.....take a regular pair of your jeans .......... 

.....now 'CUT THEM'  ....(See below).....


And the final product will be as follows....


Now put on a belt, add a sexy top and hitch up your cowboy boots and you'll be all set!
(AND don't forget to wear some sexy underwear.... for GOSH SAKE's.....not your 'old stained granny-pannies'.........)

NOTE: At first I was a little hesitant regarding letting
you in on my 'Secret Pattern'...but then I thought to myself........
who am I foolin' ???
There's NO WAY in H*LL that you girls will look as good in yours as I do in mine!!

......so ENJOY!



2 comments:

  1. And if I were to wear them, the hospitals would be full of people that had passed out from the ugliness of it all. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!