Monday, March 12, 2012

Stomach Flu, more Tattoo's and the Catalina Wine Mixer.....BOOM!

Things I'm pondering today........

Well it's been a few months and I haven't went into labor - so evidently I can't blame the fact that I'm a 'fat hog' on ME being pregnant anymore.....well - not unless I'm having a 15 month pregnancy or something like that. ...(....hmmmm.....)....(....you remember how I thought I was like one of those woman on TV who is pregnant and doesn't know it and THAT must be the reason of all my weight gain these days because it couldn't possibly be the fact that I binge-eat and drink Vodka all day long............and one of these days I was gonna sit on the toilet and have a baby.......and wa-la......I'd be thin again...) 
AND...
........since I'm not really into dieting these days ...(....mainly because I'm lazy and I like to eat....and I drink Vodka all day long..)....... I'm just hoping that I come down with some kind of stomach sickness in the next couple of weeks and that will jump-start my weight-loss paln!


Does anyone know how to get tickets to the "Catalina Wine Mixer?'  "BOOM!"    (Text me......)

I’ve decided that I’m getting a tattoo this summer that says ‘All About Me’ on my butt!  (….right next to the ‘Red Lips’ that I’m dedicating to my friend, Judi…..)  Hairyman says no more tattoos……..so I’ll have to put them on my rear-end so no-one can see them!   ...(.....I’d put the tattoos on my boobs, but every now and then I like to ‘flash’ random men my boobies ...)...……..and we certainly wouldn’t want them to see my tattoos now would I?    .......(..NOTE:  Just in case you didn't know............If you have NEVER seen my boobs.......'They Are Spectacular'.....they look almost as fantastic as my Ass does in my 'Butt-less Chaps'.................
...........I'm just sayin'.................)                                                 




5 comments:

  1. I believe the post should read - "POW!"
    Did he just say "Pow"? Why does he keep saying that?
    Are you bringing you fab boobs and buttless chaps to my house on Friday for a little b-ball action?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh......you're right, Anonymous! It IS 'POW'.....I'm watching the clip as we speak laughing my butt off! (..thanks for clearing it up for me...) I think he keeps saying it cause he's a FREAK! Too funny!

    And YES - I'll be blessing you with my presence on Friday...I'll make sure I bring my Butt-less Chaps even tho Hairyman probably won't let me put them on in front of all of his BBall buddies! :):) Oh, yeah - and the twins will be there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the whole sneeze and pee thing.

    And I say go for the tattoo wherever you want it

    ReplyDelete
  4. for some reason not getting notification of your blogs....???? but thanks for the mention with the lip tatoo....and when will you get one to match???....just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Anonymous.....I love and miss you, friend! THis summer maybe (the red lips tattoo on my behind!) :):) Make sure you keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!