Monday, September 17, 2012

Random Pondering........

1.) I definitely need a refresher course on baby lullaby’s….  I found myself rocking and singing a very poorly sung rendition of Bob Seger’s ‘Turn the Page’ to my little grandson, Logan, the other night……
 
2.) I love TWITTER………although I don’t really think anyone pays any attention to any of my tweets….....(...and I have some pretty kick-ass tweet, my friends......)…oh, well…… In my own little world, people – I’m one popular Bitch!
 
3.) Lately, I'm obsessed with coming up with new ways to survive the Zombie Apocalypse.   I've been busy on my preparedness list and making my survival kit...........I've told Hairyman a million times that we need a fall out/survival shelter under our house ............he just rolls his eyes at me as if I'm a moron!   ....(....Yeah.....we'll see who's laughing when the Zombies come calling.....).....
 
4.) Mondays?  I HATE MONDAYS…..they usually suck!   But actually I’m having a great day today!   ……(….although, it could be the Vodka and the Vivarin…)…(....I'm just sayin'......)

                                                                       

1 comment:

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!