Tuesday, October 2, 2012


The following is an email that I sent my two bosses this morning:
 
"Just wanted to tell the two of you................I know I’m a pain in the ass some times, but I really do love my job!"
 
"(.....and NO – I’m not drinking right now.....Geez!)" 
 
"(....altho, it could be the Vivarin and Prozac talking right now!)"    
 
"Anyways, thanks for putting up with me!"
 
True story...........
 
Boss #1 emailed me back with this reply:
 
"Funny - you are so funny!"  (....apparently Boss #1 has a sense of humor.....)  (........maybe he should start reading my blog!)
 
..........I haven't heard from Boss #2, yet!   (....let's see if he has a sense of humor....)  (...don't know if I want him reading my blog!)
 
I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!