Saturday, August 27, 2016

Hmmmm...Oatmeal Bars! .....NOT!


So Hairyman and I went away for a few days and we stayed in a hotel........ 

Well, we’ve all stayed in hotels/motels and we know that most hotels leave tiny shampoos, shower gels, shower caps….etc….by the sink in the bathroom for our convenience…. (we’ve all encountered these samples, right?)

Well, yesterday morning Hairyman says ...............“Hey Hun…I’m taking these two ‘Oatmeal Bars’ that are by the sink and putting them in my suitcase, okay?”   
I reply: “Sounds good!” (Although I’m silently thinking - what the heck is he taking them for?  He never uses ‘hotel soap’ – he’s allergic to it ….he only uses Aveeno soap!)  But I don’t think anything more of it.

Then this morning as we’re packing our things, he tells me that he’s taking another ‘Oatmeal Bar’ and I watch him stick it in his bag. 

So hours later, we’re on our way home …driving down the highway ….and he tells me to hand him his bag.  I hand him his bag and he gets out one of those ‘Oatmeal Bars’  (that he’d previously taken from the hotel room)    ..........He proceeds to open it up…….and then it HITS ME…..  Hairyman thinks this ‘Oatmeal Bar’ - from the hotel bathroom - is an actual Granola Bar  ........and he thinks he’s gonna eat it! 
Well........once he gets it open - and discovers that it is an actual 'BAR OF SOAP'- we both look at each other...... I call him an IDIOT  (of course).......... and we both laugh hysterically the rest of the way home.  
(He did say that he did find it odd that the hotel had put ‘Granola Bars’ AKA: ‘Oatmeal Bars’ by the sink in the bathroom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!