Sunday, February 3, 2019

Adventures of Dog-Sitting/ Part 2


Day #6:
  • I made a cake today
  • Spent most of the day playing Solitaire and watching Horror movies on the SyFy Channel
  • I painted BOTH mine AND the dogs fingernails
  • rearranged all the food and dishes in the kitchen cupboards 


Day #7:

  • I took a walk outside  .....(..... wanted to walk around the house to check and make sure everything was okay.....)
  • I filled the bird feeders and was attacked by what I think was a family of rabid squirrels............and while running back to the house I fell on the ice......  .....(....I’m almost certain I have a concussion!)

Day #8
  • I noticed footsteps outside my window ........went into ‘full panic meltdown mode’......thinking somebody had been outside my window watching me.........(.....until it occurred to me that they were MY footsteps from the day before).  DONT JUDGE ME: I have a Concussion, remember!?
  • I’ve eaten the entire CAKE......... all by myself......... in 2 days
  • This dog has started following me around everywhere I go..... it’s really starting to freak me out
  • I’ve now convinced myself this house is Haunted!
                           ....................Stay tuned for Adventures in Dogsitting/ Part #3

1 comment:

  1. Haha, boo! I do so love reading your blogs, you have such a fun personality. I can only imagine how scared you got, lol. Hope your concussion goes away...love you!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!