Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Rock


First of all you all need to know that I am happily married and have been for 10 years. I would never ever think about being with another man...........ever....................
BUT...........



There is one man who .............sorry, Hun..................'if he showed up on my doorstep' and 'wanted me' ..................yes........................you guessed it............. I would melt in his arms and become his - Forever..............................Period! End of Story!
Every woman has a celebrity crush.........and mine is ...........hands down .............yes, "The People's Champion" .........Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
What a coincidence that we share the same birthday (May 2nd)........shouldn't that be a sign. Yeah, I know he's 6 years younger than me.....but maybe he's into older women! And watching him do all those wrestling moves sure gets me all hot and sweaty. And was he or was he not 'killer sexy' in "Scorpion King"?
Calm down...........I'm not stupid.......... I'm perfectly aware that he doesn't even know I exist..... and even if he did, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that he wouldn't "want me"................but hey, a girl can dream, can't she.
And now I suppose you're all feeling sorry for my hubby, Rob. Well don't worry, I know my husband loves me, but he'd be the first to confess that he'd drop me too, (in a heartbeat) if his dream girl, Jennifer Aniston "wanted him".................(I'm not too worried about that, by the way!)
OK....I gotta go.........I'm gonna go get out my copy of "The Rundown" and go watch some WWE reruns .... (Can you smell what the rock is cooking!)
Photo of Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. Mine would probably be Daniel Craig. My boyfriend {even though he lies like a rug and says that he wouldn't} would drop me like a ton of bricks for Scarlett Johanson, Drew Barrymore or Katie Morgan. And a bunch of other chicks ... because he's a dude and we all know how dudes think.

    Loved this entry :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!