Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tis the Season.....




It's that time a year again and I'll be heading to the great state of Florida in a couple of days. I leave for Cape Coral, FL this Saturday to start setting up our Christmas tree lot again this year. Our Christmas tree tent opens every year on Thanksgiving Day and we sell our Christmas trees up until a couple of days before Christmas.


So in a nutshell, beginning on Saturday, you'll be hearing from me from Florida, instead of the great state of Michigan, at least for the next 3 weeks.


I'm sure I'll have many a story to tell, just like last year. ( ................... like remember last year when I totally freaked out about being interviewed for the 10 o'clock news at our tree tent ..........and I was nervous, and I sounded like a complete moron and I looked like a complete 'hag' on national TV and I ranted and raved about it in various e-mails to you all................................and then I tried to keep the fact from my husband that I made a complete ASS out of myself and our tent on national TV because he always get down to the tree lot about 1 and 1/2 weeks after me.......and I didn't want him to know.......(NOTE TO SELF: No interviews this year).......................and then the news broadcaster actually got hit by a semi about 5 minutes after our interview in front of our tree tent?)

Oh, don't worry, in case you're not familiar with the story, the news guy ended up being alright, just shaken up a bit, believe me! Thank God he was OK.............................(Hellllloooo.........do you think I'd be telling funny stories about something that tragically happened, God No........................I hope you all know me better than that!) I wait for everything to turn out OK, and that's when I start my funnies...............................

Oh, the stories that can be told.........



So, stay tuned!


Actual pictures taken at Tree Lot
You can visit us at http://bgchristmastrees.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!