Monday, March 1, 2010

Where have I been, you ask?

I’m SURE you’ve all been wondering what’s been going on with me – in my world - since I haven’t posted in awhile! ………………you’ve probably been wondering if I’ve been deathly ill with an incurable disease (that must have started with the witch-wart on my face)….………..…. or wondering if I got into a bad car accident on the way to the ‘Coyote Ugly Bar’, got amnesia and forgot all about my life of blogging …………..or maybe the evil garden gnomes finally killed me in my sleep with their machetes, garden shovels and hammers, cut me up in little pieces, buried me in my basement, and no one has been able to find me and as we speak, there’s a mass search that the FBI is conducting as to my whereabouts……………..OR.................... maybe the love of my life, Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson finally confessed his un-dying love for me, flew me away on his private jet to his private island, “VENUS” (which, of course, he named after me) where he lets me parade around in my ‘Coyote Ugly Buttless Chaps’ all day – so he can check out my fabulous rear-end - and the two of us are going to live happily ever after!

Well, none of those things happened.................helllooooooooo...............and if the truth be told………….."I’VE BEEN BUSY" , girlfriends! Yes, I do have a life………..and sometimes……..yes, sometimes………… HairyMan (that's what I call my husband - in case you forgot.......................try to pay attention, ladies) decides to keep me busy on the weekends, which keeps me from getting on-line……………….AND “NO” – not with activities that involve “crazy-wild-monkey-sex-apaids”……………gross…………..

Actual things that kept me from Blogging this weekend are as follows:
1.) Laundry…….about 7 loads of it – to be exact…..and I’m still not done (how on earth 2 people can dirty so many clothes………. is beyond me………….)
2.) I took naps……..evidently, sleeping is more important to me than talking to 'you people'……..
3.) HairyMan took me out to eat ‘3 times’ this weekend (is it any wonder I’m FAT!?)
4.) Ripped out the floor and installed new carpeting in our hallway……yep, just HairyMan and me……..and it looks awesome – just so you know.
5.) Gave Maximus a bath………(which took about 2 minutes – so I guess I really can’t count that)
6.) HairyMan took me to the theater for popcorn and a movie…………..we seen ‘Wolfman’ – by the way.

There it is – in a nutshell………..I really can’t think of anything else worth mentioning that kept me off the computer this weekend. (Not that any of the above excuses were worth mentioning, but hey…………..it’s my blog – I can rant about whatever I want!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny!

    I found your blog through the SITS website. :)

    HairyMan?! You're hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!