Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The top 10 things that you need to know about me....

For all you 'newbies' to my blog out there: I just thought it may be time to fill you in on some things that you may or may not know about me.....(Here are the first 10 that came to mind):

1.) I absolutely HATE 'Garden Gnomes'........they seriously freak me out!  Seriously!
2.) I collect Pez Dispensers, Coloring Books, Goosebump Books, Bar Coasters, and Tequila Bottles
3.) I'm hopelessly in love with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.  He's my pretend boyfriend............we're actually lovers (in my head anyway!)
4.) I have a bad phobia of being mauled by a Grizzly Bear.  i get freaked out if I'm in the woods or if I'm walking alongside the road - by a forest.  I'm afraid that a bear is gonna come charging out of the woods and attack me.....tear me apart.....eat me alive.....I'll be able to hear the bones crunch in my skull as he crushes my head in his 'bear jaws' and eats me!  And it's going to Hurt - Big Time!
5.)  I have either a dream or a nightmare EVERY night ..and I wake up EVERY morning to recall everything about that dream or nightmare...I seriously cannot remember a morning where i woke up and didn't recall what I dreamed the night before..
6.) I've recently become strangely fascinated by 'Zombies'......
7.) I talk about my 'Coyote Ugly Butt-less Chaps' a lot.....and I find myself putting them on quite frequently and wearing them around the house and admiring myself in the mirror.
8.) I'm a HUGE 'Detroit Tigers' Fan!
9.) I have a tattoo on my ankle of the Chinese Symbol for 'Believe.'  I got it last year.
10.)  I want to quit my job and become a stripper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!