Sunday, April 12, 2015

I don't think my Chickens are Chickens at all!

 


Well, I'm pretty sure my 'Salmonella of the Eye' is gone....(see THIS POST!)  (I just won't be taking any 'SELFIES' with my Chickens anytime soon!)

And I've been trying to learn how to raise my Chickens....... (...since I still don't know ANYTHING about raising Chickens....) ....but hey.... at least I haven't killed any of them yet............ well......that's not entirely true...... one of them DID die..... but it wasn't my fault!  I woke up one morning to find one of my baby chicks had jumped into the feeder dish and she couldn't get out..... so she basically froze to death ......and I don't wanna talk about it!

And another thing....... these Chickens are getting huge! I've only had them about 3 weeks and quite frankly - the rate in which these Chickens are growing is starting to FREAK ME OUT! ..........Now I realize that I know absolutely nothing about the rate of growth in which Chickens grow in the Chicken world.........but I've become convinced that the guy at TSC didn't sell me NORMAL CHICKENS AT ALL!   Oh........ I think they started out as Normal Chicks ......don't get me wrong.. .....but something (...and I don't know exactly when it happened..)....but something must have went wrong....(..like David Banner/Incredible Hulk/Gamma Ray wrong).... THEY ARE MUTATING........... these Chickens are growing at an 'Alarming Rate' and I'm telling you...... IT WORRIES ME! 

They started out as these 'Tiny-Adorable-Looking-Yellow-Cuddly-Furry-Chicklets'.....(the kind you just want to hold and cuddle).... And they're MUTATING into these 'Freaky-Vulture-looking-Mutant-Birds' that can't possibly be Chickens.  They look weird....they don't even LOOK like Chickens! They're a brownish, cream-ish color, now!  Their necks are really thin ...and oddly long ...and they have little 'Devil-Vulture Heads' - with no hair on them!  And I know they WATCH ME....with their little beady eyes...and they talk about me behind my back, I know it...and they're plotting something....because they HATE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people.....I love your comments! I seriously want to hear what you think!